We’ve been working with the fine folks at Fieldstone for several years and have always been impressed by the endless combinations of wood, styles and finishes their cabinet line offers. So when the opportunity presented itself to become a full-line Fieldstone Cabinetry dealer, we knew it was the perfect fit for our design services. Plus, we can now pass our purchasing power onto our clients who want the look of custom cabinetry without the expensive price tag.
- Every piece is carefully handcrafted, one at a time. Yes, even the sanding, glazes and distressing are all precisely finished by humans, not machines.
- These high-quality cabinets are built to last and are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Every single detail of the cabinet — inside and out — is carefully examined to ensure the highest quality product.
- Because they have easy access to raw materials and the entire operation is under one roof in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, Fieldstone’s production is extremely efficient with fast turnaround times. And when our client is in the middle of a kitchen remodel, every day counts!
- No matter what cabinet style, size, color, wood type, finish or function we custom create in our designs, Fieldstone can make the concept a reality for our clients.
- Our Fieldstone representative Steve is extremely knowledgeable and committed to our ongoing training and support. He runs us through a tough cabinet boot camp to make sure we can best serve our customers and represent the line.
Need to see it to believe it? Here are before and after photos of a recent kitchen renovation that we designed:
Before: dark and dated enclosed galley kitchen.
After: removed wall to create a bright, airy kitchen featuring Fieldstone’s painted white, Fullville Cabinetry.
Let us know if you’d like more information or inspiration about our cabinetry services! We have a tremendous amount of resources available including special promotional pricing.